BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I don't feel so good today.

Well, mom came all the way to China and all I got was this lousy c cold. How nice of her. The doctor here at the Mandarin Garden Hotel had to come and visit me. I am ok and luckily my mom brought some tylenol and antibiotics to help me. When you see her you might want to ask her if she ever thought about how she was going to feed me. She neglected to to bring any bottles, formula or rice cereal. Thank goodness there is a Walmart here or I would be starving.





But that is ok. I have learned to forgive her. She give me lots of hugs, kisses and even now feeds me. (I have a lot to teach her.)








Here are some more pictures of me today. My Grandmary went out to the market and bought me a new Chinese hat. More later. Love to all, Isabell








3 comments:

Laurie said...

Dear Isabell,

I can tell by the expressions on your face, you have relaxed so much in just a few days and are at ease with your momma and Grandmary.

Pretty soon, you'll be cracking jokes with the rest of the Gallahue clan. By the way, you're stylin' and smilin' in your new hat!

You are a love! I can't wait to see you in person.

All for now,
Laurie

pat warren said...

Dear, Isabell, mom and grandmary. Poop is one of the world's most precious gemstones, sometimes more valuable than diamonds. Even, "at a certain age" this is sadly true! You are growing more beautiful every day and getting to have the Gallahue smile. In five days you will be getting home to Mobile and learning to say "y'all". We can't wait. Take good care of mom and grandmary. Grandmary is on the bed in a lot of her photos----I bet she just won't go down for a nap, will she? Tell her that Dr.David noticed that. We love you all so much. Pat

Tanya said...

Hi ladies, what an exciting time! Martha & Isabell, your first hug photo is so precious - I am so happy for you all!

Isabell, I am sorry you have a cold and don't feel well - but I know you will feel much better very soon!

Looking forward to your posts as you get ready for the big trip home!

Hugs to you all, Tanya