BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 4, 2007

19 days till we leave for China

We are getting very close and I am truly in that nesting phase. Bought the high chair and carseat this past week, more clothes and other essentials that we will need when she gets home and during our trip. There is so much to do I put together an excel spreadsheet with day by day list of activities I need to accomplish to ensure everything is ready. Yeeks, I won't bore any one with the details, but let's just say I am up til midnight most nights craming to get it all done.


Here's a picture of the high chair. (I just had to put her picture in it.)


So if you want to come over on 11/18 and help with the xmas tree please feel free to do so. I love the holidays! I can't wait to put up a tree in her room as this will truly be her very first Christmas and I can't wait to share it with her.

0 comments: