BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thanks for the GREAT shower!

Last weekend my friends Helen and Selena threw Isabell and I a fabulous shower. We could not have asked for a better Southern Fall day. The kids played in the big yard, the guests sat on the front porch and enjoyed fabulous food and libations. We even had some wonderful food with an Asian flare. The decorations were splendid. Girls I know pink is not your thing, but thanks for indulging me:-) It was lovely. And I believe a good time was had by all!



We have bought our tickets and Mother and I leave the day after Thanksgiving! I have a lot to be thankful for, but mostly for Isabell An.

1 comments:

Bo, Becky, and Sophie said...

Congratulations, Martha! We are so excited for you. We will definitely be a the airport for your return home. You are in our thoughts and prayers!