BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What I am thankful for this year...

There is so much to be thankful for this year. I am more than blessed! My family has been so very supportive, my friends have gone above and beyond, my co-workers have been so generous to us, it is truly overwhelming and amazing. So I most thankful for those who have touched our lives over the last 2 1/5 years and those who have yet to come into our lives as we begin our journey.

Mother and I are almost packed, the paper work is in order, Isabell's clothes are packed up and ready to go. Since we are leaving on Friday, we are having Thanksgiving dinner tonight.

Joy to the World! My precious little Isabell An is about to come!

THANK YOU ALL!

3 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh I can't wait to follow your journey! Enjoy your trip!
Love,
Monica

Bo, Becky, and Sophie said...

Martha,
We all have so much to be thankful for this year! We are praying for you! Have a wonderful trip, and are looking forward to following your journey!

Love,
Becky and Bo

Cristene Gonzalez Wertz said...

Hi Martha, Julie and I were talking about how excited we are for you - can't wait to see pictures and have you all back here safely. Love Cristene