BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Poop...It's a wonderful thing! Part Deux - The Silver Bullet



Well, constipation struck again. And my poor baby girl was having a hard time with it. So with my super mommy powers that have been bestowed on me this week, I once again put a supository where the sun don't shine. May I just reiterate that this activity is not for the faint of heart.



But the "Silver Bullet", as I like to call it, did its trick within 10 minutes and mommy did the "Poo-Step"! (Kind of like the 2-step only with much more groove in the hips.) Unfortunately, there was no cousin to our friend Frosty, my daughter had produced earlier. It was more like a lovely lump of clay. Followed shortly thereafter, by what Californian's call a mudd slide.

Crisis averted. Child back to sleeping and eating.

Mom went on a "retail shopping therapy" binge. Life is good. (Sleeping, showering and eating are highly overrated.)

Enjoy the pics of Isabell. I will not include any of the poop.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the words of Forrest Gump:
"Poop Happens"

LynnO said...

Isabell An will be mortified by your journal entries later in life. Be sure to remember them when you need to embarrass her as a teenager!