BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My First Luncheon with the Ladies

Today I had my first lunch out with the ladies at Miss Pat's. Here I am with Miss Joy who gave am a lovely brown stuffed bear.


I crawled around a lot and really liked the lighted star at the top of the Christmas tree.

Miss Pat spoiled me and played on the floor with me! She also gave me lots of toys to play with while I was crawling around.

"Please no photos! Can't you see I am the star of the show!" But I do love all my fans!

4 comments:

Ken said...

Okay... that last picture is the BEST! She really is a SUPAH STAH!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! I LOVE the glasses. Merry Christmas to both of you, I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers!!

hngsmom said...

Isabell is following in her mommy's footsteps already....
She is such a doll! The girls and I are looking forward to seeing you again, soon!
Love, Beth

abo-bder said...


شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدوادمى
نقل عفش بالرياض
وايت شفط بيارات