BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 10, 2007

The Timeline to Isabell An

My journey began in July of 2005 in my parents living room 2 months before Katrina struck. Julie, who had adopted 2 Asian daughters came over to discuss the process with me. From that meeting the following has happened thus far:

  • July 05 - Turned in application to Children of the World
  • 8/7/06 - DTC (Dossier to China) (There's a lot to do.)
  • 9/8/06 - Log In Date (LID)
  • 10/25/06 - Dossier in Translation
  • 5/11/07 - First time I saw her little face and wonderful eyes. I became a Mom this day!
  • 5/13/07 - Mother's Day - I turned in my Letter of Intent for Zhang Jin Lan. I also received my first Mother's Day rose.
  • 8/25/07 - Finding Ad arrives with Isabell's first picture and details of where she was found.
  • Now we wait for the LOA - Letter of Acceptance.
  • 9/25 - LOA arrives!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from spending almost a month in France and your e-mail was waiting for me. I am so excited for you! Just reading about your journey--from your application to now--makes my stomach quiver. I can feel your excitement. Isabell An is a very lucky girl to become part of your family as well as your extended family. May God watch over you both. Thanks for sharing with us.

Armande & Tom