BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 23, 2007

Finding Ad for Zhang Jin Lan (Isabell's Chinese name)

Exciting News! Today I got the following email.

"I have located your daughter's Jiangsu finding ad. It is a photo ad, and includes her picture (younger than the referral photo!), birth date, finding date, where found, and a short description of her clothing, appearance, or other information."

There is a group that finds the ads of the children in China that are up for adoption - www.research-china.org. Now they will forward a copy of the ad to me along with the translation which will tell me more about Isabell's beginning in life.

As soon as I get it I will post to the site for you all to see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do these rooms look good or what!

GrandpaJim