BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Chinese New Year!


Playing it up for the crowd.


Me and my friend Olivia before the parade began.




My friend and traveling buddy Sam, I Am.


The Edwards - Proud Supporters of the Chinese New Year!




Sam and Isabell taking a refreshing dip. (Not sure what the face is for, but it made me laugh, so I had to share.)

Julie Parr and her beautiful girls.



Trust me. She has gotten the hang of this "being in the spot light".



Taking a break after the parade - GrandMary, Isabell, Ann and Mary Ellen. A good time was had by all.





What a great New Year it was! We had our friends Susan, Nick and Sam in from Montgomery and our friends from Gulfport, MS - The Edwards - in to help us celebrate the New Year. Isabell road in her new wagon (thank you Grandpa Jim) and along with the help of Mallory threw out goodies to the onlookers. James and Mary Ellen (my favorite pumpkin) were also enthusiastic supporters of the Chinese New Year yelling at the crowd and throwing out goodies.


The parade is an annual event hosted by Children of the World in Fairhope, Alabama. This year it was held on Feb. 16th and we could not have asked for a nicer day to celebrate.


Enjoy the pics and Happy New Year to all!

0 comments: