BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, November 10, 2007

We now have an itinerary!!!!

Wow it is becoming even more real. Our plans are made and our journey will be as follows. It is so exciting! I also scheduled her baptism date this week. It will be the day after Christmas. What a holiday season it will be for Isabell. Does she know in just a little over 2 weeks I will be there? I can't wait to hold her and give her lots of hugs and kisses:-) This will be my best Christmas ever!!

  • Nov - 24 - We will arrive in Beijing on Sat night.
  • Sunday morning we will visit the Great Wall and the Olympic Venues. We will depart to meet the kids in the afternoon.
  • Monday morning - Gotcha Day!!!!
  • Tuesday - Complete the Adoption process
  • Wed- visit the orphanage
  • Thurs - Site seeing and pick up notary books
  • Friday - pick up passports and depart for Guangzhou
  • Sat - Medicals, zoo and jade factory
  • Sunday - Church - lunch together at the Cow and Bridge
  • Monday - go over consulate paperwork
  • Tuesday - consulate appointment
  • Wed -Swearing in ceremony at the consulate
  • December 6th - Thursday - return home

2 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

I can't wait to follow your journey to sweet Isabell!! Have a safe and wonderful trip!
Love,
Monica

Julie said...

You and your family are in our prayers as you make this wonderful journey to bring Isabell home. I just can't wait to finally meet your precious daughter.

God Bless,
Julie